Accessibility Statement for InsightDiabetes
This is an accessibility statement from InsightDiabetes.com.
Measures to support accessibility
InsightDiabetes.com takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of InsightDiabetes:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. InsightDiabetes is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of InsightDiabetes. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on InsightDiabetes:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2.
Accessibility of InsightDiabetes relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of InsightDiabetes, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for InsightDiabetes:
- Images: images may not have text alternatives because we aim to keep our content minimalistic this includes photographs. Images are only added for aesthetics and are not part of any information. please hold tight we are working on solving this.
- Links open a new tab: Most links on our website, by default open a new tab when clicked. We are working on adding a warning for users.
- Links lack descriptive text: Most links have no descriptive text in order to prevent confusion between content and descriptions. We are working on making a more accessible way to present reference links.
InsightDiabetes.com assessed the accessibility of InsightDiabetes by the following approaches: